Retirement Planning and Elder Care
As your cherished family member gets older, they may need some help with their day-to-day financial tasks.
Ordinarily simple tasks such as balancing a checkbook and paying household bills become increasingly difficult for the elderly.
You could take care of their day-to-day financial tasks yourself, if you have the time and live close. But if you don’t, you may want to consider hiring a professional to help.
With our elder care services, you get the help of a caring, honest and knowledgeable professional. Someone on your team, looking out for your parents or grandparents best interest.
Your loved ones get assistance with their daily finances and business duties and you are kept informed of every step we make. That way, you always know that your family member’s needs are being met.
Whether your loved one is no longer entirely independent or simply needs extra help to enjoy their lives, you get help in any of the following areas...
- Reviewing and paying household bills, budgeting, and record keeping.
- Assistance with check writing and checkbook balancing
- Making sure money is received, receipted, and deposited.
- Offering second opinions regarding household issues and unexpected situations.
- Handling day-to-day financial transactions such as home repairs, routine maintenance, and emergency medical expenses.
- Planning retirement account distributions and safeguard against improper disbursements.
- Organizing and reviewing personal, financial, and legal documents to determine what needs to be addressed.
- Preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments.
- Identifying and planning their retirement income, needs, and goals.
- Determining current and long-term cash flow needs by analyzing income and expenses.
- Addressing questions about lifestyle, Social Security, pensions, Medicare, and long-term insurance.
- Monitoring investment portfolio and other assets in conjunction with their investment advisor.
- Preparing, planning and filing income, trust, gift and estate tax.
- Providing referrals to local services and agencies.
- Arranging proper level of care, transportation, and caregiver assessment.
3 Easy steps to a better, more efficient way to manage your Retirement Planning...
Complete the form below to have an informal chat and learn about the options we have available.
Let us take care of your Retirement Planning for you, ironing out any potential issues you might face.
Enjoy life knowing your Retirement Planning and Elder Care has been dealt with by a professional team, reducing your stress and anxiety levels, and enabling you to rest easy in the knowledge you are in the safest of hands.
WORDS FROM OUR HAPPY CLIENTS...
She is all about Saving and Growing her clients Money
“Evelyn is an incredibly knowledgeable CPA with great expertise in tax planning . She provides free analysis on your personal taxes or company structure. She is all about saving and growing her clients’ money and I highly recommend!”
Need Some Advice? get in touch with us
Book a friendly, informal chat today. We’ll help you understand the Retirement Planning and Elder Care options available to you and explain the processes we go through.